Monday, October 18, 2010

This is Me!

Hello!

My name is Brittany Holloway and this is my blog. I am new at this, but I love to write and occaisionally I have interesting things to say, so I figured I would try it out. 

I am a senior at Hope College majoring in Special Education with an emphasis in Learning Disabilities (LD). I am currently student teaching in a 2nd grade classroom at Lake Hills Elementary School. While this school is located in Spring Lake, Michigan, it is actually considered a part of Grand Haven Public Schools.

I am from Saline, Michigan, which is a small town outside of Ann Arbor. This means that yes, I am a University of Michigan fan! I have always been a wolverine. :)

I will be using this blog to rant/vent/talk about my experiences through this next year, including student teaching and job searching.

Let the journey begin! :)





1 comment: